I have been meaning to come out here and share my thoughts but the past couple of days have not made that possible but now am here and it feels wonderful being here to speak freely from the depth of my heart with love.
Next, I want to congratulate everyone who reads this post on being a part of this great new year 2018. I like to call it the year we achieve our goals and live our dreams. So congratulations and welcome to 2018.
In the last two months, I spent most of my time reading, thinking and trying to plan and decide how I want my life to be, to determine what I want out of this thing called life that the creator has blessed me with, my reading and thinking is one of the reasons this blog handle was started in the first place.
Now, we are here and today I found my self saying to my self, “here’s the 2018 you have been thinking of and planning about, now what are you gonna do. I said to myself:
- 2018 is not the year for laziness.
- 2018 is not the year we make flimsy excuses.
- 2018 is not the year of allowing the fear of the unknown deprive me from achieving my goals.
- 2018 is not the year of allowing fear deprive me from living my dreams.
- It is not even the year of thinking without taking any decisions or actions.
- It is not the year of second guessing myself.
- It is not the year of sabotaging myself and my efforts.
- It is not the year of playing the blame game.
- It is not the year for procrastination.
- It is the year of action.
- It is the year of commitment.
- It is the year of constant and never ending improvements.
- It is the year I stop hiding my gifts and potentials.
- It is the year of giving and contribution.
- It is the year of achievement.
- It is the year of living my dreams.
- It is the year when I start believing in myself even when no one else does.
- 2018 is the year I win.
- 2018 is the year I thrive.
You know whatever you tell yourself is usually correct, it all depends on you. The year is new and it’s fresh, you can achieve anything you want to achieve if you believe strongly enough about it. The thing about beliefs is that they turn into convictions if well nurtured and convictions are like catalysts, they speed up things and when a man is totally convinced about anything, he can lay down his life to see it fulfilled and actualised.
Therefore my dear friends, I encourage you to follow your dreams, goals and plans, aspirations for the year with strong conviction and nothing will be impossible to you and till next time, God bless you!